What makes a team different? What makes them unique?
I think the combination of five things can set any team apart:
- The Henry Gantt principle: Execute well and follow through
- The William Zinsser principle: Use art, story, risk and science to communicate
- The Jacqueline Novogratz principle: Solutions is the answer in an interconnected world
- The Seth Godin principle: Be a rebar company that creates tribes around linchpin products and people
- The Donald Clifton principle: Play to strengths, working as a unit
What type of leader are you? Where will you lead?
What principle would you add to the list?